GARDEN FURNITURE DESIGN - REFINISH LAMINATE FURNITURE - MARTHA STEWART AND FURNITURE
Garden Furniture Design
- Garden furniture, also called patio furniture and outdoor furniture, is a type of furniture specifically designed for outdoor use. It is typically made of weather resistant materials. The oldest surviving examples of garden furniture were found in the gardens of Pompeii.
- plan: make or work out a plan for; devise; "They contrived to murder their boss"; "design a new sales strategy"; "plan an attack"
- an arrangement scheme; "the awkward design of the keyboard made operation difficult"; "it was an excellent design for living"; "a plan for seating guests"
- Do or plan (something) with a specific purpose or intention in mind
- the act of working out the form of something (as by making a sketch or outline or plan); "he contributed to the design of a new instrument"
- Decide upon the look and functioning of (a building, garment, or other object), typically by making a detailed drawing of it
Cast by John Reeves
John Reeves designer of Heal's iconic Louis range, is one such contemporary designer who has strived to create a garden collection that is stylishly relaxed and contemporary using a fresh and harmonious mix of materials. Beautifully proportioned Cast, includes a bench and round side table. The frame is produced from sand cast recycled solid aluminium, plated in zinc with a soft patina finish. The integral white FSC teak slats sealed in a natural wax finish span the seat of the bench. The processof casting allows a simplicity of fabrication that ensures solid durability, it also gives an opportunity to be more efficient during the production process as any mistakes can be easily melted down and cast again. The organic contours and curves of Cast, combined with the stone like colour and texture, enable its presence to quietly fit into any surrounding. The collection takes inspiration from the contours of the limestone and granite mountains of the north of England described in Wordsworth's poetry and Wainwright's walking books bring a rural, rugged and natural beauty to the Heal's garden furniture range.
Janine Pattison Garden Design Ltd are a national award-winning garden design practice, renowned for creating stylish and contemporary gardens throughout Dorset and along the south coast, in particular serving Poole, Sandbanks, Canford Cliffs, Branksome Park, Lilliput and the New Forest. Working for both private and corporate clients, we also enjoy close ties with developers, interior designers and architects. We have been featured in BBC Gardens Illustrated, The Saturday Telegraph, The English Garden, Horticulture Week, Amateur Gardening Magazine, Dorset Magazine, Homes & Lifestyle, Paysage and the Garden Design Journal.
furniture store the villages
cleaning furniture with vinegar
furniture pads for hardwood floors
baker furniture discounted
best contemporary furniture stores
paine furniture company boston
country furniture faire
felt furniture pads
pavillion furniture toronto
furniture store state college